Janus (CURRENCY:JNS) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 16th. Janus has a total market cap of $744,390.00 and $0.00 worth of Janus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Janus token can currently be purchased for $0.0323 or 0.00000372 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and C-CEX. During the last seven days, Janus has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007033 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002925 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $47.69 or 0.00672927 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014615 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014111 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.36 or 0.00174381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00035871 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00049792 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Janus was first traded on December 31st, 2016. Janus’ total supply is 25,201,489 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,020,335 tokens. The official message board for Janus is medium.com/@Janus_Token. Janus’ official Twitter account is @Janus_Token. Janus’ official website is janustoken.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Janus token is a crypto asset built and issued on the NXT blockchain and later on migrated to the Ardor blockchain. A total amount of 100,000,000 tokens will be issued, of which 97% will be destributed to ICO investors. The Janus ICO will be held with the collaboration of the NXT team, which will perform as an escrow agent. The Janus project will then donate 5% of the funds received to the development of the NXT and Ardor projects. The Janus token was created as a way to fund the Janus project and to allow token holders to share in the profits created by the Janus company through an automated and transparent dividends issuance system on the NXT platform. The company will also release an annual report in which its financial standing will be detailed along with key milestones achieved. Janus will be a software and services company that uses common technology to implement distinctly branded projects targeting a number of carfully selected markets. The Janus project has outlined content management, online and self publishing, marketplaces for targeted audiences and digital assets, online education technology, social fintech platforms, crypto financial services and social applications as some of the areas in which the company will develop solutions. “
Buying and Selling Janus
Janus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Janus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Janus must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Janus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Janus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Janus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.