JobsCoin (CURRENCY:JOBS) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 8th. During the last week, JobsCoin has traded down 18.4% against the US dollar. JobsCoin has a market capitalization of $22,266.00 and $1.00 worth of JobsCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One JobsCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded 23% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00006654 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004564 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.44 or 0.00077700 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000955 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014173 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00001122 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 20% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001841 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 143.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded up 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000082 BTC.
JobsCoin Coin Profile
JobsCoin (JOBS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 5th, 2016. JobsCoin’s total supply is 200,019,300 coins and its circulating supply is 106,019,270 coins. JobsCoin’s official Twitter account is @Jobscoin. The official website for JobsCoin is jobscoin.us.
Buying and Selling JobsCoin
JobsCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase JobsCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade JobsCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase JobsCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for JobsCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for JobsCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.