Joulecoin (CURRENCY:XJO) traded 3.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 8th. One Joulecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0095 or 0.00000136 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Joulecoin has traded down 3.5% against the U.S. dollar. Joulecoin has a market capitalization of $337,677.00 and $331.00 worth of Joulecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00040410 BTC.
- ClearCoin (CLR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Sling (SLING) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001354 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded down 22.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.61 or 0.00093952 BTC.
- Xaucoin (XAU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000600 BTC.
Joulecoin Coin Profile
Joulecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 22nd, 2013. Joulecoin’s total supply is 35,443,999 coins. The official website for Joulecoin is www.jouleco.in. Joulecoin’s official Twitter account is @JouleCoin.
Buying and Selling Joulecoin
Joulecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Joulecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Joulecoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Joulecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Joulecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joulecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.