Karbo (CURRENCY:KRB) traded up 7.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 16th. Over the last week, Karbo has traded up 12.9% against the U.S. dollar. Karbo has a total market capitalization of $2.67 million and approximately $8,732.00 worth of Karbo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Karbo coin can currently be bought for about $0.47 or 0.00006673 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptopia and BTC Trade UA.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $172.48 or 0.02433740 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00022148 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00011100 BTC.
- Interplanetary Broadcast Coin (IPBC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001998 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00017056 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- BitCoal (COAL) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000306 BTC.
KRB is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 30th, 2016. Karbo’s total supply is 5,646,431 coins. Karbo’s official website is karbowanec.com. Karbo’s official Twitter account is @krbcoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Karbowanec is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency that uses the cryptonight hashing algorithm. It was created as a national cryptocurrency for the Ukranian community “
Buying and Selling Karbo
Karbo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, BTC Trade UA and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Karbo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Karbo must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Karbo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Karbo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Karbo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.