KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 17th. One KickCoin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0604 or 0.00000847 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Exmo, IDEX and YoBit. KickCoin has a total market cap of $27.51 million and approximately $3.05 million worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, KickCoin has traded up 21.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007139 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002957 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $52.79 or 0.00740954 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00014686 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014004 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00172792 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00036461 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00046792 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
KickCoin Token Profile
KickCoin was first traded on September 25th, 2017. KickCoin’s total supply is 489,310,487 tokens and its circulating supply is 455,667,439 tokens. The official message board for KickCoin is medium.com/@kickico. KickCoin’s official Twitter account is @KICKICOplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for KickCoin is /r/KICKICO_Platform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. KickCoin’s official website is www.kickico.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “KickCoin is a cryptocurrency that will be accepted and used by the projects that are launched on the KICKICO platform (as well as by all its partners). KICK will be primarily used as a payment method on the platform. KICKICO takes half the commission (4%) of ICO campaigns launched in their tokens to the KICKONOMY fund. KickCoin can't be mined by users and are instead emitted during the fundraising process – whenever somebody contributes to the campaign directly to the smart contract address, new KickCoins are minted and sent to the address, from which the payment in ETH was made. “
KickCoin Token Trading
KickCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exmo, HitBTC, YoBit, Gate.io, EtherDelta, Mercatox and IDEX. It is not possible to purchase KickCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KickCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase KickCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for KickCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.