Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 1:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. Kin has a total market cap of $100.05 million and $552,469.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Kin has traded down 28.1% against the dollar. One Kin token can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, IDEX, EtherDelta and COSS.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007035 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002906 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $47.05 or 0.00674446 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014366 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014316 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $12.46 or 0.00178607 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00036395 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00050730 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Kin Token Profile
Kin’s launch date was September 12th, 2017. Kin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 756,097,560,976 tokens. Kin’s official website is kinecosystem.org. Kin’s official Twitter account is @kin_foundation. Kin’s official message board is medium.com/kinfoundation. The Reddit community for Kin is /r/KinFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kin is a decentralized ecosystem composed of a group of digital services launched by Kik. The Kin token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is to be used for daily online activites such as instant messaging, social media, tipping and payments within the Kin Ecosystem . The Kin token will will also serve as the basis of interchangeability with other digital services. “
Buying and Selling Kin
Kin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, IDEX, Bancor Network, EtherDelta, Mercatox and CoinFalcon. It is not possible to purchase Kin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.