Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. One Kyber Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.01 or 0.00014248 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinnest, Mercatox, Cryptopia and Kucoin. Kyber Network has a market capitalization of $135.57 million and $5.05 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Kyber Network has traded up 7.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007132 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002952 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.25 or 0.00750659 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00014781 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014124 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00171411 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00036065 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00047980 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
About Kyber Network
Kyber Network’s genesis date was September 12th, 2017. Kyber Network’s total supply is 215,625,349 tokens and its circulating supply is 134,132,697 tokens. Kyber Network’s official Twitter account is @kybernetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Kyber Network is /r/kybernetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Kyber Network is kyber.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “KyberNetwork is an on-chain protocol which allows instant exchange and conversion of digital assets (e.g. crypto tokens) and cryptocurrencies (e.g. Ether, Bitcoin, ZCash) with high liquidity. KyberNetwork wants to implement several ideal operating properties of an exchange including trustless, decentralized execution, instant trade and high liquidity. Besides serving as an exchange, KyberNetwork also provides payment APIs that will allow Ethereum accounts to easily receive payments from any crypto tokens. “
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TDAX, BigONE, Coinrail, Binance, EtherDelta, Coinnest, OKEx, Gate.io, Mercatox, Huobi, Tidex, Kucoin, Cryptopia, COSS and Liqui. It is not possible to buy Kyber Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kyber Network must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kyber Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.