Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. Kyber Network has a total market capitalization of $136.73 million and $5.52 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Kyber Network has traded 8.9% higher against the dollar. One Kyber Network token can now be purchased for $1.02 or 0.00014466 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, EtherDelta, Liqui and Kucoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007055 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002921 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.92 or 0.00679967 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014696 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014190 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.28 or 0.00174320 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00035884 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00051600 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Kyber Network Profile
Kyber Network’s launch date was September 12th, 2017. Kyber Network’s total supply is 215,625,349 tokens and its circulating supply is 134,132,697 tokens. The official website for Kyber Network is kyber.network. The Reddit community for Kyber Network is /r/kybernetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Kyber Network’s official Twitter account is @kybernetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “KyberNetwork is an on-chain protocol which allows instant exchange and conversion of digital assets (e.g. crypto tokens) and cryptocurrencies (e.g. Ether, Bitcoin, ZCash) with high liquidity. KyberNetwork wants to implement several ideal operating properties of an exchange including trustless, decentralized execution, instant trade and high liquidity. Besides serving as an exchange, KyberNetwork also provides payment APIs that will allow Ethereum accounts to easily receive payments from any crypto tokens. “
Buying and Selling Kyber Network
Kyber Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Coinrail, OKEx, Binance, Cryptopia, EtherDelta, BigONE, Gate.io, TDAX, Mercatox, Coinnest, Huobi, COSS, Kucoin and Tidex. It is not currently possible to buy Kyber Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kyber Network must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kyber Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kyber Network and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.