Leadcoin (CURRENCY:LDC) traded up 4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on March 16th. Leadcoin has a market cap of $10.12 million and $3.64 million worth of Leadcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Leadcoin has traded 32.7% lower against the dollar. One Leadcoin token can now be purchased for about $0.0129 or 0.00000186 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui and Qryptos.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007031 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002909 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.83 or 0.00673275 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014354 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.37 or 0.00177882 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00035753 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00053241 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Leadcoin Token Profile
Leadcoin’s genesis date was March 1st, 2018. Leadcoin’s total supply is 2,627,412,706 tokens and its circulating supply is 784,399,592 tokens. The Reddit community for Leadcoin is /r/leadcoin. Leadcoin’s official Twitter account is @LeadCoinNetwork. Leadcoin’s official website is www.leadcoin.network.
Buying and Selling Leadcoin
Leadcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos and Liqui. It is not presently possible to buy Leadcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Leadcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Leadcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Leadcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leadcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.