Leverj (CURRENCY:LEV) traded up 7.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. One Leverj token can now be bought for approximately $0.0344 or 0.00000487 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and OKEx. Over the last seven days, Leverj has traded up 14.1% against the dollar. Leverj has a total market capitalization of $4.06 million and approximately $1,995.00 worth of Leverj was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007021 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002921 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $47.70 or 0.00675192 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014706 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014138 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.32 or 0.00174366 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00036622 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00049764 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Leverj Token Profile
Leverj’s launch date was November 5th, 2017. Leverj’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 118,090,511 tokens. Leverj’s official website is www.leverj.io. Leverj’s official Twitter account is @Leverj_io.
Buying and Selling Leverj
Leverj can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and OKEx. It is not currently possible to buy Leverj directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Leverj must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Leverj using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Leverj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Leverj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.