LIFE (CURRENCY:LIFE) traded 12.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. In the last week, LIFE has traded 12% lower against the U.S. dollar. LIFE has a market cap of $3.88 million and approximately $29,800.00 worth of LIFE was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LIFE token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, CoinExchange, HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007069 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002924 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.14 or 0.00682304 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00014631 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014157 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.26 or 0.00173774 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00035935 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00050780 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
LIFE’s launch date was July 9th, 2017. LIFE’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 17,975,030,138 tokens. LIFE’s official Twitter account is @LIFEtoken_. The official website for LIFE is token.lifelabs.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “LIFE is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. Its primary goal is to be used for charitable causes. “
Buying and Selling LIFE
LIFE can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Tidex, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase LIFE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LIFE must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LIFE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LIFE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LIFE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.