Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded 5.6% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 1:00 AM ET on March 16th. In the last week, Loopring has traded 3.9% higher against the US dollar. Loopring has a total market capitalization of $224.43 million and approximately $7.34 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Loopring token can currently be purchased for about $0.39 or 0.00005625 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, HitBTC, YoBit and OKEx.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007032 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002903 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.00 or 0.00673858 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014263 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014323 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.46 or 0.00178644 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00036260 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00051177 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Loopring Token Profile
Loopring’s launch date was August 1st, 2017. Loopring’s total supply is 1,374,956,262 tokens and its circulating supply is 572,074,043 tokens. Loopring’s official message board is medium.com/@loopring. The official website for Loopring is loopring.org. Loopring’s official Twitter account is @loopringorg. The Reddit community for Loopring is /r/loopringorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Loopring is an open, multilateral token exchange protocol for decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. Loopring is intended to serve as a common building block with open standards, driving interoperability among decentralized applications (DAPPs) that incorporate exchange functionality. Trades are executed by a system of Ethereum smart contracts that are publicly accessible, free to use, and that any dApp can hook into. Loopring’s token is based on the ERC20 Ethereum Token Standard and can be liquidated through a Loopring smart contract. “
Loopring Token Trading
Loopring can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, YoBit, HitBTC, CoinExchange, EtherDelta, Binance and OKEx. It is not possible to purchase Loopring directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loopring must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Loopring using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Loopring and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.