Magnetcoin (CURRENCY:MAGN) traded down 13.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. Magnetcoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $14.00 worth of Magnetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Magnetcoin has traded down 11.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Magnetcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.15 or 0.00002090 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Altcoin (ALT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.82 or 0.00254921 BTC.
- Version (V) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003150 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00015630 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Magnetcoin Coin Profile
Magnetcoin is a coin. It was first traded on April 24th, 2017. Magnetcoin’s total supply is 6,111,208 coins. Magnetcoin’s official Twitter account is @coin_magnet. The official website for Magnetcoin is magnetcoin.net.
Buying and Selling Magnetcoin
Magnetcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Magnetcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Magnetcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Magnetcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Magnetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.