MazaCoin (CURRENCY:MZC) traded 5.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 7th. Over the last seven days, MazaCoin has traded 25.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. MazaCoin has a market cap of $1.72 million and $6,291.00 worth of MazaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MazaCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded up 45.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- MAZA (MZC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded up 33.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000095 BTC.
MazaCoin Coin Profile
MazaCoin (CRYPTO:MZC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 7th, 2014. MazaCoin’s total supply is 1,371,778,720 coins and its circulating supply is 1,055,345,280 coins. MazaCoin’s official Twitter account is @MazaCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MazaCoin is www.mazacoin.org.
MazaCoin Coin Trading
MazaCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase MazaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MazaCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MazaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MazaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MazaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.