Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 3:00 AM ET on March 16th. Metaverse ETP has a total market cap of $23.59 million and $1.12 million worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Metaverse ETP coin can now be purchased for $0.62 or 0.00008910 BTC on major exchanges including EXX, RightBTC, OpenLedger DEX and HitBTC. During the last week, Metaverse ETP has traded down 6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $387.31 or 0.05594100 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.66 or 0.00197244 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.75 or 0.00126400 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004204 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded 24.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Metaverse ETP Profile
Metaverse ETP is a coin. It was first traded on February 11th, 2017. Metaverse ETP’s total supply is 57,512,271 coins and its circulating supply is 38,112,271 coins. Metaverse ETP’s official message board is blog.mvs.org. The Reddit community for Metaverse ETP is /r/Metaverse_Blockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Metaverse ETP’s official website is mvs.org. Metaverse ETP’s official Twitter account is @mvs_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Metaverse is a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology. Metaverse is building a web of Smart Properties and establishing an open ecosystem in which digital value can be circulated freely. ETP is the token used on Metaverse and can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. ETP is also used to pay transaction and other fees applied on Metaverse. “
Metaverse ETP Coin Trading
Metaverse ETP can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, RightBTC, EXX, HitBTC and Bitfinex. It is not currently possible to purchase Metaverse ETP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metaverse ETP must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metaverse ETP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Metaverse ETP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.