Mintcoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded down 15.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 17th. Mintcoin has a total market capitalization of $7.11 million and $23,712.00 worth of Mintcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Mintcoin has traded 14.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Mintcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and SouthXchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded down 29.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 25.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Bitok (BITOK) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Mintcoin (MINT) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 6th, 2014. Mintcoin’s total supply is 24,947,260,808 coins. The Reddit community for Mintcoin is /r/MintCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mintcoin’s official Twitter account is @MintcoinTeam. The official website for Mintcoin is www.mintcoinofficial.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Mintcoin Coin Trading
Mintcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and SouthXchange. It is not possible to purchase Mintcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mintcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mintcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Mintcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mintcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.