Mintcoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded up 6.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. One Mintcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including SouthXchange, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Mintcoin has a total market capitalization of $8.79 million and approximately $27,073.00 worth of Mintcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Mintcoin has traded up 5.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 29.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 29% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded up 53.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitok (BITOK) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Mintcoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 6th, 2014. Mintcoin’s total supply is 24,947,260,808 coins. Mintcoin’s official Twitter account is @MintcoinTeam. The Reddit community for Mintcoin is /r/MintCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Mintcoin is www.mintcoinofficial.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Mintcoin Coin Trading
Mintcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, SouthXchange and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy Mintcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mintcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mintcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mintcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mintcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.