MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. MobileGo has a total market capitalization of $34.39 million and $1.40 million worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, MobileGo has traded up 18.7% against the dollar. One MobileGo token can now be purchased for about $0.35 or 0.00005004 BTC on exchanges including Gatecoin, EtherDelta, Coinrail and Liqui.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007134 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.70 or 0.00694614 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014241 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.13 or 0.00172996 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00035846 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00050221 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
MobileGo was first traded on February 16th, 2017. MobileGo’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 98,028,877 tokens. MobileGo’s official website is mobilego.io. MobileGo’s official Twitter account is @MobileGoIco and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “MobileGo is a dual-blockchain token that will “gamify” the GameCredits Mobile Store which currently has over 300 games from 150 different developers. The MobileGo token will be the first dual-blockchain asset ever issued, as users will be able to transfer it seamlessly between the Ethereum and Waves blockchain. This is achieved by using locked wallets and smart contracts. MGO will be used to implement decentralized features on the GameCredits Moblie platform through Ethereum and Waves. “
MobileGo Token Trading
MobileGo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, EtherDelta, Livecoin, HitBTC, Tidex, Gatecoin, Cryptopia, Liqui and Coinrail. It is not presently possible to purchase MobileGo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MobileGo must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MobileGo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MobileGo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.