Modum (CURRENCY:MOD) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. During the last seven days, Modum has traded 3.5% higher against the US dollar. Modum has a market capitalization of $31.47 million and $2.79 million worth of Modum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Modum token can now be bought for $1.72 or 0.00024887 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, Binance, EtherDelta and Kucoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007056 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002909 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.73 or 0.00674950 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014318 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014437 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.42 or 0.00179326 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00036040 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00049778 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Modum’s genesis date was October 20th, 2017. Modum’s total supply is 27,266,200 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,266,200 tokens. Modum’s official Twitter account is @modum_io. The Reddit community for Modum is /r/modum_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Modum is modum.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Modum is a platform that will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a supply chain for the pharmacy industry assuring a high level of data integrity, security, independent verification and, flexible data ownership, just to name a few characteristics. In order to achieve this, Modum solutions enables companies to prove compliance with GDP regulations using blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. The Modum token will give to users voting rights. The token holders could vote to decide either if the pre-defined milestones of the project were achieved or not. Furthermore, users will benefit as Modum shareholders. “
Buying and Selling Modum
Modum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EtherDelta, Kucoin and Mercatox. It is not presently possible to buy Modum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Modum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Modum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Modum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Modum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.