Monster Byte (CURRENCY:MBI) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 7th. One Monster Byte token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0389 or 0.00000574 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Monster Byte has a total market capitalization of $655,135.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Monster Byte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Monster Byte has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007034 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002900 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.09 or 0.00673587 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014262 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014275 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.48 or 0.00178579 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00036213 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00050645 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Monster Byte Token Profile
Monster Byte’s genesis date was July 8th, 2017. Monster Byte’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,822,736 tokens. Monster Byte’s official website is monsterbyte.io. Monster Byte’s official Twitter account is @casinobitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Monster Byte Token Trading
Monster Byte can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy Monster Byte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monster Byte must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monster Byte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monster Byte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monster Byte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.