Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 17th. Myriad has a total market capitalization of $8.55 million and $25,974.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Myriad coin can currently be bought for $0.0055 or 0.00000077 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Myriad has traded up 19.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0898 or 0.00001270 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000417 BTC.
Myriad (XMY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. It launched on February 23rd, 2014. Myriad’s total supply is 1,565,718,250 coins. The Reddit community for Myriad is /r/myriadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Myriad is myriadcoin.org. Myriad’s official Twitter account is @myriadcoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Myriad uses five proof of work algorithms for one coin which can be chosen by the user – Scrypt, SHA-256D. QuBit, Skein and Groestl. The coin has a block time of 2.5mins and block halving every 967680 blocks. “
Buying and Selling Myriad
Myriad can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Myriad directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Myriad must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Myriad using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Myriad and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.