Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 8th. During the last week, Myriad has traded up 22.6% against the US dollar. One Myriad coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0055 or 0.00000077 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. Myriad has a total market cap of $8.53 million and approximately $29,694.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0895 or 0.00001265 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000380 BTC.
XMY is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 23rd, 2014. Myriad’s total supply is 1,565,606,250 coins. Myriad’s official Twitter account is @myriadcoin. Myriad’s official website is myriadcoin.org. The Reddit community for Myriad is /r/myriadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Myriad uses five proof of work algorithms for one coin which can be chosen by the user – Scrypt, SHA-256D. QuBit, Skein and Groestl. The coin has a block time of 2.5mins and block halving every 967680 blocks. “
Myriad Coin Trading
Myriad can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Myriad directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Myriad must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Myriad using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.