Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded up 1.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 6:00 AM ET on March 16th. Mysterium has a market capitalization of $6.22 million and $141,940.00 worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mysterium token can now be purchased for about $0.32 or 0.00004572 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui and IDEX. Over the last seven days, Mysterium has traded up 3.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007026 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002894 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.23 or 0.00673941 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00014667 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014263 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.36 or 0.00176411 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00035766 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00051279 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Mysterium’s genesis date was June 13th, 2017. Mysterium’s total supply is 32,433,366 tokens and its circulating supply is 19,429,024 tokens. Mysterium’s official Twitter account is @MysteriumNetwork. The official website for Mysterium is mysterium.network. The Reddit community for Mysterium is /r/MysteriumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mysterium is a decentralized VPN service based on the Ethereum Network, allowing allowing anyone to rent their idle Network traffic, while providing a secure connection for those in need. The MYST token allows users to perform activities within the Mysterium VPN network both as VPN clients or as a service provider (VPN Node). “
Mysterium Token Trading
Mysterium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bittrex and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy Mysterium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mysterium must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mysterium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mysterium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.