Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded up 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. Mysterium has a total market capitalization of $6.42 million and approximately $139,496.00 worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Mysterium has traded up 5.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Mysterium token can currently be bought for about $0.33 or 0.00004631 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007145 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002957 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 17% against the dollar and now trades at $54.69 or 0.00766979 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00014796 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014049 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.18 or 0.00170763 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00036363 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00047189 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Mysterium was first traded on June 13th, 2017. Mysterium’s total supply is 32,433,366 tokens and its circulating supply is 19,429,024 tokens. Mysterium’s official website is mysterium.network. Mysterium’s official Twitter account is @MysteriumNetwork. The Reddit community for Mysterium is /r/MysteriumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mysterium is a decentralized VPN service based on the Ethereum Network, allowing allowing anyone to rent their idle Network traffic, while providing a secure connection for those in need. The MYST token allows users to perform activities within the Mysterium VPN network both as VPN clients or as a service provider (VPN Node). “
Buying and Selling Mysterium
Mysterium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bittrex and IDEX. It is not possible to buy Mysterium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mysterium must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mysterium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mysterium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.