Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 16th. One Nano coin can now be bought for approximately $5.26 or 0.00074453 BTC on exchanges including BitGrail, BitFlip, Bit-Z and RightBTC. Nano has a total market capitalization of $700.28 million and $6.91 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Nano has traded 1.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7,063.96 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $401.62 or 0.05689600 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $656.91 or 0.09306240 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $117.92 or 0.01670480 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $173.88 or 0.02463340 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.36 or 0.00203492 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000918 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.21 or 0.00597912 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $184.31 or 0.02611090 BTC.
Nano (CRYPTO:NANO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 29th, 2016. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,289 coins. Nano’s official message board is forum.raiblocks.net. Nano’s official Twitter account is @raiblocks. Nano’s official website is nano.org/en. The Reddit community for Nano is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Nano Coin Trading
Nano can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, BitFlip, BitGrail, RightBTC, Mercatox, Kucoin and CoinFalcon. It is not possible to purchase Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nano and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.