NAV Coin (CURRENCY:NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 2:00 AM ET on March 16th. One NAV Coin coin can currently be bought for $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Binance and Bittrex. NAV Coin has a total market capitalization of $118.80 million and approximately $969,888.00 worth of NAV Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, NAV Coin has traded 8.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.07 or 0.00188016 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0646 or 0.00000929 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00019201 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000949 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009119 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000035 BTC.
About NAV Coin
NAV is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 2nd, 2014. NAV Coin’s total supply is 62,525,173 coins. The official website for NAV Coin is www.navcoin.org. The Reddit community for NAV Coin is /r/NavCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for NAV Coin is medium.com/nav-coin. NAV Coin’s official Twitter account is @navcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “NavCoin (NAV) is a privacy-driven PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency. NAV uses the x13 hashing algorithm. NavCoin's encryption software disconnects and randomises the transaction data, removing it even from an IP address. NavCoin uses a subchain to process anonymous transactions. “
Buying and Selling NAV Coin
NAV Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not possible to buy NAV Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NAV Coin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NAV Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for NAV Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NAV Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.