NavCoin (CURRENCY:NAV) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. One NavCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.86 or 0.00012162 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Upbit, Binance and Poloniex. During the last seven days, NavCoin has traded up 6.8% against the dollar. NavCoin has a total market cap of $54.02 million and approximately $453,291.00 worth of NavCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00035517 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00053847 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.68 or 0.00080205 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00022117 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002670 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00032964 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $30.31 or 0.00427650 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000210 BTC.
NavCoin (NAV) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 6th, 2014. NavCoin’s total supply is 62,680,744 coins. The official website for NavCoin is www.navcoin.org. NavCoin’s official Twitter account is @NavCoin. The Reddit community for NavCoin is /r/NavCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for NavCoin is medium.com/nav-coin.
Buying and Selling NavCoin
NavCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Cryptopia, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Binance and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase NavCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NavCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NavCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NavCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NavCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.