NetCoin (CURRENCY:NET) traded up 10.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. During the last seven days, NetCoin has traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. NetCoin has a total market capitalization of $712,736.00 and approximately $1,450.00 worth of NetCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NetCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $299.55 or 0.04300610 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00035364 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00053813 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $50.25 or 0.00721469 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00020272 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00074871 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00056046 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00032480 BTC.
NetCoin is a POW/POS coin that uses the Scrypt Hybrid hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 2nd, 2013. NetCoin’s total supply is 787,126,712 coins. NetCoin’s official message board is forum.netcoin.io. The Reddit community for NetCoin is /r/NetcoinBeginners/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NetCoin’s official website is netcoin.io. NetCoin’s official Twitter account is @Netcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NetCoin Coin Trading
NetCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy NetCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NetCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NetCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for NetCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NetCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.