NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 5:00 AM ET on March 16th. During the last seven days, NewYorkCoin has traded 7.7% lower against the dollar. NewYorkCoin has a total market capitalization of $9.13 million and approximately $20,325.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NewYorkCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Tradesatoshi, YoBit, FreiExchange and Graviex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $116.51 or 0.01672430 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000921 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007413 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003939 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008034 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004522 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00015637 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00001083 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00024026 BTC.
NewYorkCoin (CRYPTO:NYC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 4th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 134,024,588,760 coins. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin. NewYorkCoin’s official website is nycoin.community.
According to CryptoCompare, “NewYorkCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the popular Scrypt algorithm. The NYC is themed after the North American city, New York.”
NewYorkCoin Coin Trading
NewYorkCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Graviex, Tradesatoshi and FreiExchange. It is not possible to purchase NewYorkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NewYorkCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NewYorkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NewYorkCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.