Nexium (CURRENCY:NXC) traded 4.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 17th. Nexium has a total market cap of $7.77 million and approximately $26,542.00 worth of Nexium was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Nexium has traded 15.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Nexium token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001640 BTC on exchanges including Poloniex, OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007134 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $51.79 or 0.00727396 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014648 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014029 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.24 or 0.00171866 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00036432 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00048057 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Nexium Token Profile
Nexium was first traded on September 29th, 2016. Nexium’s total supply is 66,520,799 tokens. Nexium’s official Twitter account is @BeyondVoidGame. Nexium’s official website is beyond-the-void.net.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nexium is an Ethereum-based token created to be used as in-game currency for items in the Beyond the Void game, an upcoming real-time strategy video game. NXC was created to provide true ownership in the game. “
Buying and Selling Nexium
Nexium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex, OpenLedger DEX and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Nexium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nexium must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nexium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Nexium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nexium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.