ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded up 49.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. Over the last week, ParkByte has traded down 43.3% against the US dollar. One ParkByte coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0593 or 0.00000848 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. ParkByte has a market capitalization of $282,343.00 and approximately $47,045.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00032423 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.82 or 0.00641254 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00009467 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00023758 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001657 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001985 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00014774 BTC.
ParkByte is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 7th, 2015. ParkByte’s total supply is 4,764,026 coins. ParkByte’s official Twitter account is @parkbyte_pkb and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ParkByte is www.parkbyte.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase ParkByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkByte must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParkByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.