Pascal Coin (CURRENCY:PASC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. During the last seven days, Pascal Coin has traded 3.7% lower against the dollar. Pascal Coin has a total market capitalization of $11.59 million and approximately $32,842.00 worth of Pascal Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pascal Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.60 or 0.00008364 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007139 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002957 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $52.79 or 0.00740954 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00014686 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014004 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00172792 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00036461 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00046792 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Pascal Coin Profile
Pascal Coin launched on August 11th, 2016. Pascal Coin’s total supply is 19,450,000 coins. Pascal Coin’s official Twitter account is @PascalCoin. The Reddit community for Pascal Coin is /r/pascalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pascal Coin’s official website is www.pascalcoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use's 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical's can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Pascal Coin Coin Trading
Pascal Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is not currently possible to buy Pascal Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pascal Coin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pascal Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.