Pepe Cash (CURRENCY:PEPECASH) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. Over the last seven days, Pepe Cash has traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Pepe Cash has a total market capitalization of $16.49 million and $27,377.00 worth of Pepe Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pepe Cash token can currently be bought for $0.0235 or 0.00000334 BTC on major exchanges including Tux Exchange, Counterparty DEX and Zaif.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007154 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.98 or 0.00709658 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00014648 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014155 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.11 or 0.00171893 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00036357 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00049392 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Pepe Cash Profile
Pepe Cash’s genesis date was September 26th, 2016. Pepe Cash’s total supply is 701,884,009 tokens. Pepe Cash’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Pepe Cash is /r/pepetraders. Pepe Cash’s official website is rarepepedirectory.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Pepe Cash is a Counterparty asset issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain created to facilitate the buying/selling of rare pepe cards. Pepe Cash is also used to submit pepe cards to the rare pepe directory. After being approved to enter the directory, the pepe cards appear in the Rare Pepe Wallet and can be bought or sold. “
Buying and Selling Pepe Cash
Pepe Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Counterparty DEX, Tux Exchange and Zaif. It is not possible to buy Pepe Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pepe Cash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pepe Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Pepe Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pepe Cash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.