Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded up 5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 16th. One Quantstamp token can currently be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00001478 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Gate.io, Kucoin and EtherDelta. In the last seven days, Quantstamp has traded up 8.4% against the U.S. dollar. Quantstamp has a market capitalization of $64.31 million and $3.81 million worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007054 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002922 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.91 or 0.00679856 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014764 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014189 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.27 or 0.00174123 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00035995 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00051325 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Quantstamp’s launch date was November 17th, 2017. Quantstamp’s total supply is 976,442,388 tokens and its circulating supply is 617,314,171 tokens. Quantstamp’s official website is quantstamp.com. The Reddit community for Quantstamp is /r/Quantstamp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quantstamp’s official Twitter account is @Quantstamp.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantstamp is a protocol that aims to create a scalable and cost-effective audit system to all smart contracts on the Ethereum network.The protocol will use the SAT solver software to verify the programs solidity. In order to have the necessary computing power for the software, the Quantstamp will leverage a distributed network of participants. Quantstamp token (QSP) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit the users in several ways. QSP will reward those who contribute to the software for verifying the solidity programs, who run the Quantstamp validation node (a specialized node on the Ethereum network), and those who find bugs on the smart contracts. “
Quantstamp Token Trading
Quantstamp can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Gate.io, EtherDelta, Binance and Kucoin. It is not possible to buy Quantstamp directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantstamp must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantstamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quantstamp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.