Quantum (CURRENCY:QAU) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. During the last week, Quantum has traded up 1.4% against the US dollar. One Quantum token can now be bought for approximately $0.0982 or 0.00001406 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC, Livecoin and Gatehub. Quantum has a total market cap of $7.38 million and $1,681.00 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007067 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002912 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47.29 or 0.00677117 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014539 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0375 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014302 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.20 or 0.00174724 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00035824 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00050597 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Quantum’s launch date was May 30th, 2017. Quantum’s total supply is 240,085,713 tokens and its circulating supply is 75,177,666 tokens. Quantum’s official Twitter account is @QAUProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Quantum is www.quantumproject.org. The Reddit community for Quantum is /r/quantumproject.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantum project aims to bring institutional grade liquidity to the cryptocurrency and digital asset markets, which is currently one of the main impediments to large scale adoption. Quantum will do this by deploying liquidity pools which will provide funds for margin trading to exchanges, connecting various markets by arbitraging price differences and making markets using price neutral algorithmic trading. Any income generated from the liquidity pool will be used to buy back Quantum tokens on the market at the best possible price and destroy them publically, making the QAU token a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling Quantum
Quantum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Livecoin and Gatehub. It is not possible to buy Quantum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.