Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. In the last week, Quark has traded up 4% against the dollar. One Quark coin can now be bought for about $0.0100 or 0.00000143 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, Cryptopia, AEX and BX Thailand. Quark has a total market capitalization of $2.55 million and approximately $4,668.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0894 or 0.00001281 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000397 BTC.
Quark Coin Profile
QRK is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 21st, 2013. Quark’s total supply is 255,064,213 coins. Quark’s official Twitter account is @quarkcoin. The Reddit community for Quark is /r/QuarkCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Quark is www.quarktalk.cc. The official website for Quark is www.qrknet.info.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. “
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, BX Thailand, Bittylicious and AEX. It is not possible to purchase Quark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.