Qwark (CURRENCY:QWARK) traded 3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. During the last week, Qwark has traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar. Qwark has a market cap of $3.62 million and $8,814.00 worth of Qwark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qwark token can currently be bought for $0.0677 or 0.00000968 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007032 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002902 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $47.18 or 0.00674624 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014501 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014271 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.33 or 0.00176279 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00035686 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00050504 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Qwark Token Profile
Qwark’s total supply is 206,075,989 tokens and its circulating supply is 53,508,207 tokens. The official website for Qwark is www.qwark.io. Qwark’s official Twitter account is @qwarktoken.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qwark is an Ubiq-based token swapped and rebranded from Sarcoin. The swap took place at a 1:1 rate. “
Qwark Token Trading
Qwark can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Qwark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qwark must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qwark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Qwark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qwark and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.