RaiBlocks (CURRENCY:XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 16th. One RaiBlocks coin can now be bought for approximately $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC on exchanges including BitGrail, BitFlip, Bit-Z and RightBTC. RaiBlocks has a total market capitalization of $2.48 billion and $47.28 million worth of RaiBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, RaiBlocks has traded 39.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6,977.88 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $389.13 or 0.05586660 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $649.38 or 0.09323040 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $116.84 or 0.01677390 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $169.95 or 0.02439870 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.74 or 0.00197295 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0632 or 0.00000907 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.24 or 0.00592123 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.16 or 0.00074033 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $181.79 or 0.02609970 BTC.
RaiBlocks (CRYPTO:XRB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 29th, 2016. RaiBlocks’ total supply is 133,248,289 coins. RaiBlocks’ official message board is forum.raiblocks.net. RaiBlocks’ official Twitter account is @raiblocks and its Facebook page is accessible here. RaiBlocks’ official website is raiblocks.net. The Reddit community for RaiBlocks is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
RaiBlocks Coin Trading
RaiBlocks can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, BitGrail, CoinFalcon, Bit-Z, Kucoin, RightBTC and Mercatox. It is not currently possible to buy RaiBlocks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RaiBlocks must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RaiBlocks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for RaiBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RaiBlocks and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.