Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) traded 4.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 2:00 AM ET on March 16th. One Raiden Network Token token can currently be bought for $1.24 or 0.00017899 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, Gate.io, Huobi and EtherDelta. Raiden Network Token has a total market capitalization of $62.41 million and approximately $7.20 million worth of Raiden Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Raiden Network Token has traded 7.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.31 or 0.00133888 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003529 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00034525 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00011867 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005626 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00001117 BTC.
- Ammo Rewards (AMMO) traded up 82.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- BigUp (BIGUP) traded down 40.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- Rubies (RBIES) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000246 BTC.
Raiden Network Token Token Profile
RDN uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 8th, 2015. Raiden Network Token’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,168,936 tokens. Raiden Network Token’s official website is raiden.network. Raiden Network Token’s official Twitter account is @raiden_network. The Reddit community for Raiden Network Token is /r/raidennetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Raiden Network Token’s official message board is www.medium.com/@raiden_network.
According to CryptoCompare, “RadonPay is an attempt to use the blockchain to send files of any size. The website is no longer working. “
Buying and Selling Raiden Network Token
Raiden Network Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Gate.io, Token Store, EtherDelta, Binance, Huobi, Kucoin and Bibox. It is not presently possible to purchase Raiden Network Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Raiden Network Token must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Raiden Network Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Raiden Network Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Raiden Network Token and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.