Vericel (NASDAQ: VCEL) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 3/7/2018 – Vericel was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 3/6/2018 – Vericel was downgraded by analysts at Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 3/6/2018 – Vericel had its price target raised by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from $5.00 to $15.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 3/5/2018 – Vericel had its price target raised by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies to $14.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 3/5/2018 – Vericel had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BTIG Research. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $8.00.
- 2/2/2018 – Vericel was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Vericel Corp (NASDAQ:VCEL) traded up $0.45 during trading hours on Friday, reaching $11.70. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 297,501 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,068,333. Vericel Corp has a 1 year low of $2.35 and a 1 year high of $12.80. The company has a current ratio of 3.86, a quick ratio of 3.57 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.75. The firm has a market capitalization of $420.60, a PE ratio of -22.08 and a beta of 3.15.
Vericel (NASDAQ:VCEL) last posted its earnings results on Monday, March 5th. The biotechnology company reported $0.03 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.10) by $0.13. The firm had revenue of $23.35 million during the quarter. Vericel had a negative return on equity of 98.77% and a negative net margin of 27.04%. equities analysts expect that Vericel Corp will post -0.14 earnings per share for the current year.
Vericel Corporation, formerly Aastrom Biosciences, Inc, is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the identification, development and commercialization of therapies that enable the body to repair and regenerate damaged tissues and organs to restore normal structure and function. The Company operates through the research, product development, manufacture and distribution of patient-specific, expanded cellular therapies for use in the treatment of specific diseases segment.
Receive News & Ratings for Vericel Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vericel Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.