Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded 11.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 2:00 AM ET on March 16th. In the last week, Red Pulse has traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Red Pulse has a market capitalization of $38.03 million and $5.22 million worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Red Pulse token can now be purchased for $0.0700 or 0.00001007 BTC on exchanges including TDAX and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002744 BTC.
- UFO Coin (UFO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00085033 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 21.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00012100 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008284 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 34.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007360 BTC.
Red Pulse Profile
Red Pulse (CRYPTO:RPX) is a token. Its genesis date was October 17th, 2017. Red Pulse’s total supply is 1,358,371,250 tokens and its circulating supply is 543,348,500 tokens. Red Pulse’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Red Pulse is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Red Pulse is www.red-pulse.com/landing.
According to CryptoCompare, “Red Pulse is a NEO-based market intelligence platform covering China's financial and capital markets. RPX is the token that serves as currency on Red Pulse's framework. The supply of RPX will increase over time at a rate of 10% per year. “
Buying and Selling Red Pulse
Red Pulse can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and TDAX. It is not currently possible to buy Red Pulse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Red Pulse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Red Pulse and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.