Royal Kingdom Coin (CURRENCY:RKC) traded down 11.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. Royal Kingdom Coin has a market capitalization of $30,425.00 and approximately $7,578.00 worth of Royal Kingdom Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Royal Kingdom Coin has traded 29.1% lower against the dollar. One Royal Kingdom Coin token can currently be bought for about $0.0113 or 0.00000161 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, C-CEX and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007024 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002900 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $47.13 or 0.00673944 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014608 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014280 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.28 or 0.00175656 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00035737 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00050642 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Royal Kingdom Coin Token Profile
Royal Kingdom Coin launched on August 13th, 2017. Royal Kingdom Coin’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,700,000 tokens. Royal Kingdom Coin’s official Twitter account is @RKC_ICO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Royal Kingdom Coin is www.royalkingdomcoin.com. Royal Kingdom Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@RoyalKingdomEnterprise.
Royal Kingdom Coin Token Trading
Royal Kingdom Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia and C-CEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Royal Kingdom Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Royal Kingdom Coin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Royal Kingdom Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Royal Kingdom Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Royal Kingdom Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.