Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. Rubycoin has a market cap of $9.28 million and approximately $2,511.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rubycoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.36 or 0.00005111 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Rubycoin has traded up 4.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.72 or 0.00192725 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003097 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00062615 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0478 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Rubycoin Coin Profile
Rubycoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 24th, 2014. Rubycoin’s total supply is 25,494,418 coins. Rubycoin’s official Twitter account is @rubycoinorg. The official website for Rubycoin is www.rubycoin.org. The Reddit community for Rubycoin is /r/rubycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “RubyCoin is another precious gemstone coin – like Emerald or Diamond (EMD – DMD). The coin is a scrypt algorithm based currency with an average block time of 90 seconds and difficulty retargetting every block. The maximum supply is limited to 60 million, and the block reward halves each month for the first five months from 500 RBY to 50 RBY. There was a premine of 2% for bounties etc.. “
Buying and Selling Rubycoin
Rubycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Rubycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rubycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rubycoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.