RussiaCoin (CURRENCY:RC) traded 5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 16th. During the last seven days, RussiaCoin has traded down 18.8% against the US dollar. One RussiaCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.37 or 0.00005321 BTC on popular exchanges. RussiaCoin has a total market cap of $3.12 million and approximately $221.00 worth of RussiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.68 or 0.00667999 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00006492 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003684 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.86 or 0.00098124 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00028992 BTC.
RussiaCoin Coin Profile
RC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 8th, 2014. RussiaCoin’s total supply is 8,377,873 coins. RussiaCoin’s official website is www.russiacoin.info. RussiaCoin’s official Twitter account is @RussiaCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Russiacoin is a Scrypt PoW/PoS cryptocurrency made for all people around the world and escpecially the russian altcoin-community. Russiacoin will be the first coin to use the GDR (=golden readjustment algorithm) which is just similar to std. diff. adj. but has a adapted PoS start diff. so it will be a hybrid PoW/PoS in the PoW stage to allow an stabilization of PoS diff. within the PoW stage to make sure the network runs fluid. “
RussiaCoin Coin Trading
RussiaCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase RussiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RussiaCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RussiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for RussiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RussiaCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.