RussiaCoin (CURRENCY:RC) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 17th. In the last week, RussiaCoin has traded down 16.5% against the U.S. dollar. RussiaCoin has a total market capitalization of $3.10 million and approximately $251.00 worth of RussiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RussiaCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.37 or 0.00005200 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.90 or 0.00700806 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 33.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006529 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003832 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001649 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.11 or 0.00099804 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 30.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002647 BTC.
RussiaCoin (RC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 8th, 2014. RussiaCoin’s total supply is 8,377,873 coins. RussiaCoin’s official website is www.russiacoin.info. RussiaCoin’s official Twitter account is @RussiaCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Russiacoin is a Scrypt PoW/PoS cryptocurrency made for all people around the world and escpecially the russian altcoin-community. Russiacoin will be the first coin to use the GDR (=golden readjustment algorithm) which is just similar to std. diff. adj. but has a adapted PoS start diff. so it will be a hybrid PoW/PoS in the PoW stage to allow an stabilization of PoS diff. within the PoW stage to make sure the network runs fluid. “
Buying and Selling RussiaCoin
RussiaCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy RussiaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RussiaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RussiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for RussiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RussiaCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.