SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded 3.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 16th. One SALT token can currently be bought for $2.07 or 0.00029323 BTC on popular exchanges including Token Store, OKEx, Liqui and EtherDelta. SALT has a total market cap of $116.30 million and approximately $5.69 million worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, SALT has traded up 5.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007050 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002925 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $47.87 or 0.00679054 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00014651 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014188 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.27 or 0.00174121 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00036025 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00051693 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
SALT’s launch date was August 1st, 2017. SALT’s total supply is 120,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 56,266,604 tokens. SALT’s official Twitter account is @SaltLending and its Facebook page is accessible here. SALT’s official website is www.saltlending.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “SALT is a membership based lending and borrowing network that allows users to leverage their blockchain assets to secure cash loans. The SALT Secured Automated Lending Technology is a protocol and asset agnostic architecture designed to adapt to the constantly growing class of blockchain assets. The SALT Platform is automated and cryptographically secure. SALT is a lending platform specifically designed for blockchain assets; operating as a second layer protocol which sits atop any public or permissioned blockchain, allowing the underlying asset to be used as collateral for access to credit. “
Buying and Selling SALT
SALT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Radar Relay, OKEx, Gate.io, Token Store, Huobi, Bittrex, Upbit, EtherDelta and Binance. It is not possible to purchase SALT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SALT must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SALT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SALT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.