Shift (CURRENCY:SHIFT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. One Shift coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.68 or 0.00024270 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin and Bittrex. Shift has a market capitalization of $20.05 million and approximately $192,648.00 worth of Shift was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Shift has traded up 4% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00084373 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.81 or 0.00126962 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00030475 BTC.
- GXChain (GXS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00036139 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008026 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000332 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00001080 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00001259 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Shift (SHIFT) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It launched on October 12th, 2016. Shift’s total supply is 11,903,147 coins. The Reddit community for Shift is /r/ShiftNrg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Shift’s official Twitter account is @ShiftNrg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Shift is www.shiftnrg.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Shif is a dApp-ready, delegated Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with the interplanetary file system – for a decentralized, resilient and highly extensible web 3.0 platform. “
Buying and Selling Shift
Shift can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Shift directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shift must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Shift using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Shift Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shift and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.