SingularityNET (CURRENCY:AGI) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 16th. One SingularityNET token can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001843 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, SingularityNET has traded 11.4% higher against the dollar. SingularityNET has a market cap of $69.98 million and approximately $1.09 million worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007021 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002921 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $47.70 or 0.00675192 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014706 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014138 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.32 or 0.00174366 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00036622 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00049764 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
SingularityNET’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 537,414,184 tokens. SingularityNET’s official Twitter account is @singularity_net. The official message board for SingularityNET is blog.singularitynet.io. The official website for SingularityNET is singularitynet.io.
SingularityNET Token Trading
SingularityNET can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase SingularityNET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularityNET must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SingularityNET using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SingularityNET and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.