SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. One SocialCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0079 or 0.00000113 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, SocialCoin has traded 43.8% lower against the dollar. SocialCoin has a market capitalization of $11,003.00 and approximately $184.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 35.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006043 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00001092 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001614 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003762 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 49.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005801 BTC.
SocialCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 1,384,879 coins. SocialCoin’s official website is www.social-coin.co.uk. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk.
SocialCoin Coin Trading
SocialCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy SocialCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SocialCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SocialCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.