Sparks (CURRENCY:SPK) traded 9.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 6:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. In the last seven days, Sparks has traded up 52.1% against the US dollar. One Sparks coin can currently be bought for about $0.0286 or 0.00000408 BTC on exchanges. Sparks has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $607.00 worth of Sparks was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002800 BTC.
- UFO Coin (UFO) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.87 or 0.00083904 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00011500 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007828 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007245 BTC.
Sparks (SPK) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 22nd, 2017. Sparks’ total supply is 1,041,938 coins. Sparks’ official Twitter account is @Sparks_Crypro. Sparks’ official website is sparks.gold.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sparks is a cryptocurrency based on the neoscrypt algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Sparks
Sparks can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to purchase Sparks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sparks must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sparks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Sparks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sparks and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.